Your privacy is important to Indieheart. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IndieHeart.com collects and the ways in which IndieHeart uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
IndieHeart may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your use of this website (pages visited and links you clicked)
– Information that you provide for the purpose of registering for our newsletter (including your e-mail address and name, if provided.)
– Your IP address
– Any information you submit to a comment form on our website for public posting. We recommend you do not include any personal information in the comment field.
– E-mail addresses submitted for the purpose of commenting. These are not displayed on the website and only used for verification of a human poster.
– E-mail adressed submitted for the purpose of contacting us through one of our contact/submission forms. These are used for the purpose of contacting you regarding your message to us.
Using personal information
IndieHeart may use your personal information to:
– Administer this website
– Personalize the website for you
– Enable your access to and use of the website services
– Send you a newsletter you requested through the form on our site.
– Reply to a message submitted through one of our contact / submission forms.
IndieHeart may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
IndieHeart will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, any personal information you choose to make visible on a comment form that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. IndieHeart is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. IndieHeart does not share your information with any third party website.